We are delighted to bring the SMAGRIMET to Cavtat-Dubrovnik in 2020. There are a number of outstanding partnership opportunities tailored to a range of budgets in order to maximize your presence.
How to book
- Contact us for Partner Investment Opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Decide on your level of participation and match your budget against your choice of exposure options – exhibition, sponsorship items, or a combination of both.
- Peruse the list of entitlements that accompany each level of participation.
If you would like to discuss any of the opportunities available, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Key branding opportunities
- Congress app
- Delegate bag sponsor
- Educational supporter
- Poster sessions
- Student Award support
- Social Programme support
- Welcome Reception
- Coffee breaks Supporter
- Colloquium Dinner Supporter
- There is a range of stand spaces and sizes to meet your requirements. If you are interested in supporting the Colloquium and have further ideas about opportunities, don’t hesitate to contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should you participate?
We expect to bring together international university and industry experts in accurate metrology infrastructure for effective development and deployment of smart grids as well as in the broad range of its accompanying applications in ubiquitous wireless and optical sensors, smart cities and vehicles, medicine, signal processing, machine learning, energy management and beyond.
We deem that exhibiting at our event or sponsoring it can be a nice marketing opportunity to highlight your brand’s market presence and present state-of-the-art technology, measurement setup, or software solutions.
As the conference attendees enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of the beautiful Croatian coast exchanging knowledge and ideas alongside arranging collaboration, your presence would surely attract their attention and turn them into prospective clients. In a busy market being present makes the difference. Thus conferences and exhibitions go hand in hand.