|Paper submission||June 21st, 2020|
|Review note||July 5th, 2020|
|Final (camera ready) paper submission||July 26th, 2020|
|Colloquium dates||October, 20-23rd 2020|
Both versions of manuscripts (full papers submitted for review and final, camera-ready papers) need to be uploaded via SMAGRIMET Conference Management System.
Submissions must be original (see Plagiarism Guidelines) and should not have been published or under consideration for publication elsewhere while being reviewed by SMAGRIMET 2020.
Submission of a Manuscript for a Review
Authors are invited to submit a full paper (4-8 pages, not an abstract!) using Conference Management System found here: cms2.smagrimet.org.
The full paper needs to be submitted both in page format size A4 as:
- MS Word (DOC, DOCX, RTF) or Latex (ZIP) and
- Adobe PDF file
and must follow exactly the format outlined in the template file below.
Authors are encouraged to use Microsoft Word to prepare their paper. The template and guidelines for submitting your paper can be found below:
Manuscript templates are provided on the following links:
All papers will be peer-reviewed by at least two reviewers who will make ‘Accept’, ‘Reject’ or ‘Modify’ decision on the submitted manuscript. The final decision on the suitability of a manuscript will remain with the International Scientific Programme Committee (IPC).
Submission of Final (“camera-ready”) Paper (after the positive review)
The final accepted paper needs to be submitted both as
- Adobe PDF file (prepared using IEEE PDF eXpress) and
- MS WORD (DOC, DOCX, RTF) or Latex file
and must follow exactly the format outlined in the template file below (page size A4).
1) Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
2) Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site http://www.pdf-express.org/
- First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users.
2. Enter the following:
a) Conference ID 48809XP
b) your IEEE PDF eXpress future credentials (email address and a chosen password)
2. Continue to enter information as prompted.
3. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
3) The final, camery-ready 4-10 page manuscript (both in the correct PDF format created using IEEE PDF eXpress Plus and original MS Word DOC/DOCX or Latex) needs to be uploaded via the Conference Management System found here: cms2.smagrimet.org.
It is important to ensure that when a paper is submitted, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread.
4) Authors can check their paper status by logging in Conference Management System found here: cms2.smagrimet.org.
Presentation guides can be found here.
Publication of Papers – Colloquium Proceedings and further publication
Presented papers will be:
- published in the 2020 Third International Colloquium on Smart Grid Metrology (SmaGriMet) as Conference Proceedings published on USB,
- optionally submitted for inclusion in:
Furthermore, authors of high quality papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for potential publication in a special issue/section of an international journal.
More information can be found here: https://smagrimet.org/2020/further-publication/
If you have any other questions or problems, do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.