|Convened sessions, tutorials and workshops proposals||November 20th, 2019|
|Paper submission||February 29th, 2020|
|Acceptance note||March 30th, 2020|
|Final paper submission||May 25th, 2020|
|Author Registration deadline||June 20th, 2020|
|Colloquium dates||October, 20-23rd 2020|
The full and final papers need to be uploaded via SMAGRIMET Conference Management System.
Submissions must be original (see Plagiarism Guidelines) and should not have been published or under consideration for publication elsewhere while being reviewed by SMAGRIMET 2020.
Submission of Full Paper for Review
Authors are invited to submit a full paper (4-8 pages, not an abstract!) using Conference Management System found here: cms2.smagrimet.org.
The full paper needs to be submitted both in page format size A4 as MS Word and Adobe PDF file and must follow exactly the format outlined in the template file below. There is no need to prepare or check first submission using IEEE PDF eXpress.
Authors are encouraged to use Microsoft Word to prepare their paper. The template and guidelines for submitting your paper can be found below:
All papers will be peer-reviewed by two reviewers who will make ‘Accept’, ‘Reject’ or ‘Modify’ decision on the submitted manuscript. The final decision on the suitability of a manuscript will remain with the International Scientific Programme Committee (IPC).
Submission of Final Paper
The paper needs to be submitted both as
- Adobe PDF file (prepared using IEEE PDF eXpress) and
- MS WORD DOC/DOCX file
and must follow exactly the format outlined in the template file below (page size A4).
1) Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
2) Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site http://www.pdf-express.org/
- First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users.
2. Enter the following:
a) (code will be provided later) for the Conference ID
b) your email address
c) a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
4. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
3) The final 4-8 page paper (both in the correct PDF format created using IEEE PDF eXpress Plus and original MS Word DOC/DOCX) needs to be uploaded via the Conference Management System found here: cms2.smagrimet.org. It is important to ensure that when a paper is submitted, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread.
4) Authors can check their paper status by logging in Conference Management System found here: cms2.smagrimet.org.
Presentation guides can be found here.
Publication of Papers – Colloquium Proceedings and further publication
Presented papers will be:
- published in the 2020 Third International Colloquium on Smart Grid Metrology (SmaGriMet) as Conference Proceedings published on USB,
- optionally submitted for inclusion in:
Furthermore, authors of high quality papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for potential publication in a special issue/section of an international journal.
More information can be found here: https://smagrimet.org/2020/further-publication/
If you have any other questions or problems, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.